Sunday, October 23, 2016

On my way to Trump rally at Collier County Fairgrounds


Good morning, and it’s not only a glorious day here in the paradise we call Southwest Florida, but I’m excited because I’m going to the Collier County Fairgrounds this afternoon to attend Donald Trump’s rally that takes place there this evening at 6:00 p.m. I don’t know if I will get to meet him, but if I do, you can be sure I’m going to show him pictures of the TRUMP sign I put up on the roof of Lovegrove Gallery & Gardens.
In case you missed my prior posts about the TRUMP sign I painted, installed and lighted after my Trump/Pence campaign signs were stolen or run over six times (yes, six!), scroll down. The story was covered by all the major television stations, and in case you missed it:
 
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment