Monday, October 24, 2016

Mike and I attended not one, but two Trump rallies


"Leoma Lovegrove at Naples Trump Rally"
As you know from my last post, Mike and I attended the Donald Trump rally at the Collier County Fairgrounds yesterday. We were so inspired that we did it again today. That’s right! We drove to Tampa today to show our support again this evening at the Mid-Florida Credit Union Amphitheater.
Yesterday, several thousand supporters turned out to see Trump, but tonight was even more amazing. Close to 30,000 people turned out for tonight’s event. Mike and I were accorded VIP status for both events, and that allowed us to watch Trump from close range - which thrilled us to pieces. But the thing we liked most was being surrounded by thousands of like-minded people.






    
"Leoma Lovegrove holds Woman for Trump sign"
Everyone was happy. Everyone was excited. Everyone shared the same dream – and that involved not only seeing Donald Trump become our next president but helping him make our country great again! You should have heard all the people chanting USA, USA, USA. It gave me goose bumps. It was the first time in a long, long time (like eight years) since I was this proud to be an American. You can count on Donald Trump. He will make us great again.

"Leoma Lovegrove and Mike Silberg at Naples Trump Rally"
I stayed up the night before Sunday’s rally painting a Trump jacket (see above). It turned out to be a real crowd pleaser. Dozens of folks stopped to get pictures with me.
I want to say how proud I am of the job that U.S. House of Representatives candidate Francis J. Rooney did of charging up yesterday’s crowd. As you may remember, I hosted a meet-and-greet reception for Francis at Lovegrove Gallery & Gardens a week and a half ago.


"Francis Rooney Introduces Donald Trump"
He more than justified the confidence I have in him. I am absolutely certain that he’s going to do a phenomenal job as our voice in Washington.

I have to say that it was a real bonus to see and hear Rudy Giuliani yesterday. Since 9/11 is an event that touched me deeply, I will always have a place for Giuliani in my heart. Tonight, former FSU football couch Bobby Bowden and Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi were among the opening speakers.

"Donald Trump, Naples Gallery 2016"
"Lovegrove Gallery and Gardens, Matlacha Florida"
Donald Trump talked about the same things he did at Gettysburg ; outlining what he would do the first hundred days in his Presidency. Trump calls it the contract with the American voter, which includes congressional term limits, a federal employee hiring freeze, a plan to cut back on regulation, and ramp up illegal immigration enforcement. You can find that speech or the outline on Google.
It will only take a few minutes, so I hope you will check it out.
To say that yesterday and today were life-changing events would be understatement. But what's important now is turning out the vote. So I trust you will vote. More, I hope you will urge everyone you know to vote as well.
And stay tuned for a press release tomorrow as the letter in my TRUMP sign go up for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment