Thursday, December 15, 2016

Plans are underway for Davis Art Center retrospective in January


Palettes: Past Present and Pursuits is coming to the historic Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center on January 6. In case you haven’t heard (how’s that even possible?), that's the name we've given to the retrospective of my work that is going to fill the walls of the grand atrium. The exhibition will be my very first retrospective, and it is going to be incredible. This I promise you.
We have some big surprises in store for the exhibition and its opening! As these photos show, I met just yesterday with Davis Art Center Executive Director Jim Griffith, Melissa Tschari DeHaven and Tom Hall to do some preliminary planning. The ideas were running like water cascading over Niagara Falls following a rainstorm. Believe me, you don't want to miss this show. So make plans to attend the opening. And visit this blog between now and January 6 for updates and teasers about this spectacular event.

The Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center is located at 2301 First Street, in the heart of the downtown Fort Myers River District. Once the United States Post Office, the grand atrium boasts walls that are more than 20 feet tall. Just watch me fill them with my art.

1 comment: