Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I've been painting a Christmas tree each day this month to show my Christmas spirit. The tree I painted on December 11 was easy. I awoke on the 11th in Columbus, Ohio to 5 inches of freshly fallen snow. Nothing puts you in the Christmas spirit than to look out over a landscape freshly dusted with snow!

I am gratified by the response my trees are getting on Facebook. Carol Morningstar, for instance, said that my tree should be made into a U.S. postal stamp. She called it "heartwarming eye candy!" Thanks Carol.

Thanks to Dave Jeronimus for reposting my photo of the Christmas tree painting.

The original paintings are on sale at the gallery. We'd love to have you drop in, but if you can't make it out to Matlacha Island, we can ship - at no additional cost to you.

Merry Christmas, one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment