Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year! January's going to be jumpin'


Happy 2017!
This month is packed with big, high-energy events and happenings!

It’s just six days until the opening night reception for Palettes: Past Present and Pursuits, a retrospective of my life work in the grand atrium of the historic Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center in the downtown Fort Myers River District. It opens during next Friday night’s Art Walk, and I’ll be on hand from 6 until 10 p.m. in the Davis Art Center grand atrium. The Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center is located at 2301 First Street in the neoclassical revival building with the stately Ionic columns that served as the U.S. Post Office from 1933 through 1965.
On January 12, I am doing a private event at Grandezza in Estero, and then on January 17, it’s a paint out loud performance at Bealls in The Villages, where Bealls will introduce merchandise that features my Florida Floats My Boat series that I painted aboard a floating art studio near Palmetto. If you’ve never seen me paint live, this is an event you want to attend.

Then it’s off to the Presidential Inauguration in Washington, D.C. Mike and I have VIP tickets and we’ll be on hand to see Donald Trump take the oath of office as our 45th President. Can’t wait.

There’s more going on and a Jumpin’ January will be followed by Frenetic February. So visit Leoma Lovegrove’s Everyday Art Adventure frequently for updates and current news!
And enjoy New Year’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment