Friday, December 30, 2016

Spend Valentine's Day with me at Bealls


I will be painting out loud on Valentine’s Day at Bealls Department Store at 13300 Cleveland Avenue in Fort Myers. In case you don’t already know (how would that even be possible????), I have been creating casual wear for Bealls for the past few years, and on February 14, 2017, you can watch me create a painting in 20 minutes or less and see my new collection, "Florida Floats My Boat."

The 16 paintings for this line were created on a floating studio near Palmetto, Florida along the Manatee River. During my four weeks aboard the "Aqua Lodge,” I splashed paint on my canvas as the house boat rocked from side to side with the incoming tides.

During this meet and greet, I will share a few fun stories that occurred during my time aboard "The Aqua Lodge."
 
But I must warn you - beware of flying paint! The action begins promptly at 11:00 am at Bealls Department Store. An autograph session immediately follows until 1:00 pm. Visitors are welcome to bring their cameras for a fun photo op with me and my zany trademark glasses.
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment