Thursday, January 12, 2017

Sign my coat


Further to my post on having people sign my coat at the opening for my retrospective in lieu of a guest book, I took a mannequin to the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center along with some white markers for people who drop in to see the exhibition during its run through January 24.

I was there on Monday to attend a chamber concert and was gratified to find that many of those who were attending the concert were also signing the coat. If you haven’t been to the Davis Art Center to see Palettes: Past Present and Pursuits yet, be sure to sign my guest register, er, black long coat, before you leave.

The Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center is located at 2301 First Street in the heart of the downtown Fort Myers River District. Museum hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you have questions, call 239-333-1933.

No comments:

Post a Comment