Sunday, June 5, 2011

Royal Wedding Horse


Royal Wedding Horse
This Royal Wedding Horse is part of the Royal Wedding Collection I created last April 21st. I was all caught up in royal wedding of Will and Kate. I think anyone my age feels like it was their son getting married because of our love for his mother, the late Princess Diana, our Queen of Hearts. I found the huge plastic horse at the Goodwill on Sanibel and carried it under my arm for 20 minutes. The horses tail had been cut off by some adoring child so I was hesitant to purchase it, but I did. After getting it back to my studio I started painting the Union Jack so it could be included in my Royal Wedding Collection 2011. Took forever to paint and I still add more paint to it whenever I have out the red, white and blue. And, these days I have the "wet" RED WHITE AND BLUE tubes of paint ready to use.  I will add more photos to this blog as the horse changes hues. The horse is made of heavy heavy plastic. Must have cost a pretty penny new. Could not find the maker anywhere on the horse, but since I painted it, I will be the maker. Royal Horse comes complete with my signature.


Facebook photos of Royal Wedding Celebration at Franklin Shops

No comments:

Post a Comment