Monday, January 2, 2017

The excitement is growing


The excitement is growing as I’m ramping up for my very first museum retrospective.
Palettes: Past Present and Pursuits opens in just four days at the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center in the historic downtown Fort Myers River District. I am planning to fill the walls of the Davis Art Center’s grand atrium. I promise you an explosion of color, vibrant hand and brush strokes and motifs that range from the Beatles to landscapes of Matlacha Island and Florida fish and wildlife. There will also be many of the patriotic and religious canvases I’ve rendered during Paint Out Loud performances around the state.

The SBDAC is located at 2301 First Street. It’s the building with all the columns and the two copper light sculptures on the sidewalk at the foot of the limestone stairs. Make plans to attend and make sure to have your picture taken with me on premises.

No comments:

Post a Comment