Monday, January 16, 2017

My special Donald J. Trump inauguration commemorative


On Friday, Donald J. Trump becomes the 45th president of the United States. Mike and I are lucky enough to not only attend the inauguration, we have V.I.P. tickets. We’re even going to one of the balls! It barely needs mentioning, but check back for updates and stories about our experiences in Washington attending this historic event.
I was inspired to commemorate the Donald Trump’s inauguration. So I created this special tribute on 8 by 8 inch canvas on wood panel.
There are only 20, so if you want one, act quickly. They are modestly priced – just $65 each.
Obviously, we'd be delighted to have you come to Lovegrove Gallery & Gardens on sunny Matlacha Island. The weather could not be more temperate. The hot could not sizzle more. But if you just can't make it out in the next few days, that's okay. Just give us a call. The number is 239-938-5655.

No comments:

Post a Comment