Saturday, March 11, 2017

Watch me paint live at Bealls in Bradenton on Tuesday


On Tuesday, March 14, I will be painting live at 11 a.m. at Bealls Florida Department Store at 6355 Manatee Ave. West in Bradenton. Come watch me create a painting in a few minutes and see some of the pieces from my "Florida Floats My Boat" collection.
The paintings Bealls used for the “Florida Floats My Boat” collection were created on a floating studio in Palmetto, Florida along the Manatee River. During my two weeks aboard the "Aqua Lodge," I splashed paint on my canvases as the house boat rocked from side to side with the incoming tides. 

My experiences painting on board the “Aqua Lodge” are reflected in many of the new products Bealls has produced using these paintings. During the painting demonstration and Bradenton Bealls meet-and-greet, I will share a few fun stories from my time aboard the "Aqua Lodge."

 
The action begins promptly at 11:00 a.m. with an autograph session immediately following. Visitors are welcome to bring their cameras for a fun photo op. But be sure to watch out for flying paint!
Bealls offers products bearing my renditions of Florida to customers statewide. Product lines include ladies and children’s apparel, handbags, luggage, beach towels, Tervis drinkware and more. Shop for my lines online at http://www.beallsflorida.com/online/leoma-lovegrove.

No comments:

Post a Comment