Thursday, March 30, 2017

My website is finally done and about to go live!

I have some important news to share.

I've been working with my IT company and content provider for several months now to launch a new website. Work has been just about completed, and we expect to launch it either tomorrow or Monday, at the very latest! Hooray! It has been a long and grueling task - one that has given me fits because I believe that a serious artist should have a up-to-date, representative website that showcases not only her work, but her process and creative philosophy, as well.

The website will include a blog, and once it goes live, the content you've been enjoying here will be migrated to the new blog and website. And that's where I will continue to share my everyday art adventure. There are some exciting developments coming up in the weeks to follow, not the least of which is my annual spring trip to Europe to paint in Claude Monet's gardens in Giverny.

So if you've been wondering why I haven't had a website over the past several months, now you know, and your wait is almost over. Check back here and on Facebook for the details. I promise, there are many good things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment