Thursday, November 24, 2016

On this Thanksgiving, I'm grateful for ....


Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are counting your blessings as the holiday draws to a close.

I’m thankful for so many things. I am thankful to be with my precious family in Indiana and Ohio. I’m thankful for my husband, Mike. I’m also thankful to have enjoyed the opportunity to stage a Holiday Art Happening in the storefront window of the Franklin Shops on First in the historic downtown Fort Myers River District. Here’s a one minute 38 second video shot byEric Taubert.

 
I’m also extremely grateful to Jim Griffith and the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center for the chance to share a retrospective of my art with Southwest Florida in just six short weeks. Palette: Past Present and Pursuits opens on Friday, January 6, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. and will run through January 24. Please make plans to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment