Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Check out Bealls' Holiday Gift Guide


I am pleased beyond words to report that Bealls has included my line of casual wear in its Holiday Gift Guide catalogue. There are lots of different styles from which to choose – big shirt cover-ups, scoop neck tops, side ties, cardigans, and more – and you’ll find all the motifs you’ve come to love, including Florida fan club, pink flamingoes and my scenic line. I love popping those colors!
And there’s more than just casual wear at Bealls. You can shop for men, children, sleepwear, accessories, jewelry and home accessories. I’m proud to be continuing my affiliation with Bealls in 2017, and I am devoting an entire section of my retrospective at the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center in January to my Bealls designs. Make plans to attend the opening on January 6.

Check the Holiday Gift Guide, and do some early Christmas shopping. And if you stop by the gallery, I’ll grab a sharpie and sign your shirt.
Hope to see you, perhaps on Small Business Saturday. Until then, everyone at Lovegrove Gallery & Gardens wishes you and yours a happy and festive Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment